Friday, November 18, 2011

My Created Facebook Skins

Since now the fbskin can be customize by our own, so, I take this opportunity to create it by myself and so far, I already make 3 skins; 2 from my K-Pop idol, Park Jung Min and another 1 from one of my most favorite anime; 'Uta no Prince-sama'. I'll provide the links to my created fbskins for you if you want to use them but credit back is very welcoming...

Resolution: 1599x777
Best View: Google Chrome

My Created FBSkins:

Park Jung Min (SS501) click here

Park Jung Min (SS501) click here

Uta No Prince Sama click here

D=OUT click here

SS501 Forever click here

SS501 (without header) click here

Transformer (Optimus Prime) - This is requested from my aunt. click here (Resolution: 1200x800)

Like what you see? If you want to request to make one for you, just pm me here or if you like the 3 skins I've made, you can used it but you must credit me and I'll appreciated it very much... Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Next Post Previous Post Home
Copyright©Every posts and graphics made are title to Aliav Art of Mood @ Valia J.