Friday, November 23, 2012

[New] Ghost Stories: Unforgettable Revenge

Okay... Another of my ghost story were finally finish... Phew~~ It was a long story... Anyway, hope you enjoy reading it. Please give me your comments!! Thank you!!


          When I was a little girl, I used to listened to my grandfather's favorite mandarin oldies song. There is one song that he will always replayed it for many times and I remembered that he'll went to his rocking chair after he played the song called "Wang Bu Liao". Even I myself has mesmerize the song very well... But I never get bored or angry of him because he is such an awesome grandfather. He'll always treats me snacks or played with his favorite gramophone and he'll always had the most warm smile that I really adore so much. When he listened to the song, he never muttered any words but just keep listening to it. All those years, he'll always did the same thing until I had entered high school.

          One day, my father had an argument with grandfather until he break and threw away the old disc but my grandfather had pleaded him not to do it. My father just walk away angrily, leaving grandfather sitting on the floor with the broken disc. I was shock to see what was happening and I was pity with grandfather. I don't know what should I do so I went to lift grandfather and bring him to sit on his rocking chair. I can see my grandfather's tears flowing while holding the broken disc. I went to tap grandfather's shoulder and he just give me a warm smile that I always used to see it when I was a little girl. But after a while, our family had already forgotten about the matter.

          That was not over until it was 10:30 PM, everyone went to sleep and I was worried and curious to see how was my grandfather so I sneaked to my grandfather's room but he was not in the room. Then, I hear sounds coming from the living room so I went to check what was going on. Suddenly, I heard grandfather were talking to someone and his favorite song were also playing. I also heard someone voice singing the song too. At that time, my mind was disturb and the possibility of a creepy voice I heard was singing coming from a woman. I switch on my hand phone to see the time is shown at 2 in the morning. In my heart, there can be no people still sing at this time and it takes place in my home. The voice was very visible in my ears. It's not coming from the gramophone song but as it was singing live in front of someone....


and his favorite song were also playing. I also heard someone voice singing the song too. At that time, my mind was disturb and the possibility of a creepy voice I heard was singing coming from a woman. I switch on my hand phone to see the time is shown at 2 in the morning. In my heart, there can be no people still sing at this time and it takes place in my home. The voice was very visible in my ears. It's not coming from the gramophone song but as it was singing live in front of someone. At the same time, I was very scared but I still ventured to see what happens in the living room. I walk along the wall and try to scout but living suddenly become so cold and I can feel it while I was standing hairs all over my body. I can hear the singing voice is getting stronger and I have personally witnessed. In the living room, stood a glimpse of a woman dressed in the 60's and floppy hair looks curled up to his ear. She was singing a song that my grandfather always play every time. Very melodious singing until I was captivated by it. By being too preoccupied with his singing, by accident, I stumbled on my grandfather's rocking chair and singing has stopped. I continued to stand and see the shadow of the woman was facing me. I do not quite see her face but I could see she was pointing her finger at me and muttering something. I just realized what she say to me very surprising and creepy. She said she would claim the life of my grandfather. Suddenly, she was flying toward me and seemed to want to hold me and I continue to fall to the floor and cover my face with my hands. But after that, nothing happens, then I move my hand and look at the living room now has a light. Apparently grandfather switched the lights then help lift me off the floor. My grandfather gave me a hug.He asked me whether I was injured while gently stroking my head ... My grandfather was very pale looking face and in fear. grandfather poured me a glass of water to drink and accompanied me to the bedroom. I asked my grandfather what had happened and why there was a female ghost in our house. grandfather did not tell me. He said, "Just at the right time, I'll tell you a secret all these years I latent" In the meantime, he patted gently as he said, "Go to bed and do not think too much .." I went back to sleep and see grandfather left my bedroom. At that time, I was surprised and pity with my grandfather. The next morning, my father called us all down and everyone was rushed down to see what happens. Suddenly, father pointed something on the table and we even see it with curiosity. Apparently, the old gramophone disc that was broke by my father suddenly appeared in a good shape on the table. It seems new as before. When my grandfather saw the disc, he immediately picked it up and carried it to his room. However, no one has mentioned or pry the mysterious events.

          A few months later, my grandfather suddenly ill and had been going on and getting worse. I also feel worried and sad when seeing my grandfather, who is increasingly pale and thin-dried. Suddenly I remembered the female ghost who warns me has come true. I again looked at my grandfather in his bed. About 3 am, I heard a voice singing again. I got down from the bed and walked toward the living room, but now the voice is not coming from the living room again, but in my grandfather's bedroom. Now I'm afraid of what will happen to my grandfather, so I quickly went to my room and grab my "fu" which was tied to the necklace and ran towards my grandfather's bedroom. I'm afraid to see the female ghost sitting next to my grandfather's bed. I'm afraid to see her sitting next to my grandfather's bed. suddenly my grandfather's bedroom is getting colder. Female ghost turning his head up to his back and his face filled with worms. That's the worst thing I've ever seen in my life and almost vomited. Suddenly, the female ghost laughing evilly and flying towards me. I kept shouting loudly until my family was awake. The female ghost want to attack me again but suddenly she crashed to the floor. That's because I was wearing a "fu" that I took earlier. Female ghost did not dare approach me and I immediately went to my grandfather's direction to make sure my grandfather is in good condition. Grandfather suddenly got up and walked towards the female ghost. The female ghost turned to my grandfather and screaming. My grandfather continued to kneel in front and kept apologizing. I heard him talking to the female ghost to release his family and never hurt them. "If you want revenge, return it to me ... Do not find my family or hurt them. You just take my life!" I see my grandfather was crying. What is actually going on? What connection or relationship with the grandfather of the female ghost? Why she should take revenge on my father? Many question lingering in my head. My grandfather took the "fu" and throw it to the female ghost and she is screaming with such force that rattled our house. The female ghost were already been dissipated. I hugged my grandfather tightly while crying. We hope everything is over and the father, mother and two of my brother's grandfather rushed to the room and they were shocked to see all the items in grandfather's bedroom were very scattered.I was telling my family what really happened just now and also about the grandfather. Also, along with us. Finally grandfather even speak. My grandfather said he did not have time to tell the truth because he will leave this world. Grandfather told us all to get into her bedroom the next morning. We all already been exhausted and therefore, we have to go to bed but I could not sleep all night and maybe grandfather too. The next morning, mom suddenly screamed out loud. We were all shocked and rushed to find mom and see mom is crying in the bedroom grandfather. Father and older brother and I were very surprised to see grandfather lying motionless like a corpse. Father tried to approach the grandfather and put his finger on his nose, and he bowed with sadly. He told us that grandfather had pass away.

          Grandfather's funeral was held and then I did not think it happened so fast. Grandfather that I love is gone ... And he did not get to tell the story of what happened and the relationship between him and the female ghost. The funeral were held for 2 days and finally we arrived home. With a feeling of melancholy, I was tidying grandfather's bedroom with father. During tidying, I pulled the grandfather's pillow case and falls a white envelope. In the envelope, my name is written on the envelope so I open and read the contents.

"To my dear granddaughter, Su Ying,
 First of all, grandpa has to say sorry to you, your father, mother and my two grandson for troubling all of you and keeping the secrets I've kept for so long. Even if I told about it, you will think grandpa is a bad guy ever. Actually, before I was a married guy, I'm a spoil and a womanizer person. I have a lot of admirers and also some girls I have dated too. I'm a spender as well and a lot of my money was spent on the girls I'm dated. And there's one girl I ever met and I fell for her at the first sight. She was so beautiful and gentle and her name is Xue Ling. Day and night, I have always think of her and I was on my own world, forgetting people around me and even tried to win her heart, doing everything from silly thing to romantic thing and sometimes doing dangerous action so that she will accept me and finally, she was touch by my sincerity, she decided to accept me. And now, I think I'm the most fortunate man in the world. She had told me that she was a singer from one of the most famous club. From that moment,  we've been together for about 5 months and everything was a really great time. And do you still remember the songs that grandpa always played? That song was sang by Xue Ling for me. 忘不了or "Never Forget". She said this song will represent both of our love and we will never forget each other loves. But one day, I did a very terrible mistake. My parents, your great grandparents has forced me to marry someone else's daughter. I heard that she is the daughter came from a rich family and me and her parents have a business connection. Especially my father who eagerly wanted me to marry their daughter. What I do was to object what my father has said but he beg me to follow his order and if not, our family will going bankrupt. With the help from the rich family, we can pull through it with one condition; I must marry their daughter. From that moment, my whole world was crash by it. I really don't know what to do and I don't know how to tell Xue Ling. One day, I invite Xue Ling for a talk. We had talked for hours and she was really sad and kept non stop crying. Finally, after a long talked, she had make a decision to let me go. She'll blessed me for my marriage and just left me there alone. Feeling despair and sad, I accepted my father's order. During our marriage, I saw Xue Ling was eyeing me from afar but after I turn to see, she was gone and I thought maybe I miss her so much that I always saw her apparition  After I was married, I was never happy like before. And I'm still wondering where is Xue Ling now. Everything just went on as normal until 1 year later, I was reading the newspaper and saw the obituary section and I can't believe what I saw. It was Xue Ling. It can't be!! Xue Ling is dead? Why? And then, I saw your grandmother was smiling evilly by herself and started to suspect her. When I ask her is she's the one who cause this and she said she did. She said she had knew the relationship between me and Xue Ling and she dislike it very much so one day she invite her for a talk. She had said something terrible to her and that I'll never forgive her again. She had humiliated Xue Ling by informing everyone about her for being a whore and she had slept with many men for money and career and your grandmother even threatened her to resigned and never came back to this town again. And because of this matter, Xue Ling can't bear the humiliation and insult so she decided to end her life. And the most unforgivable thing was, I never knew the story and your grandmother's lie and evil deed. From that moment, me and your grandmother's relationship became worsen day by day. I always blamed myself for being stupid and awry of Xue Ling's death and until there's one time, Xue Ling's spirit had came to see me but she was not the usual self anymore... Her face was full of hatred and vengeance. The moment she said she wanted my life as revenge, I had given up. She will haunt me until my death. The song that I had replayed and replayed was not played by me but it was Xue Ling. Even that time your father had broke the disc, the disc will came back in normal shape. I had tried it before but to no avail. So I always ask your mother to get the "fu" for protection for fear that Xue Ling will harm all of you. I have given up my life and I knew now my day will came and I'm sorry for causing all this thing. I know you all are scared but it will no more. Don't worry. I have received my punishment. I just hope that Su Ying, you will always remember grandfather that always loved you. Goodbye.

             Your Beloved,
             Grandfather."

          I was shocked and so were my father. We had never knew there's was something so terrible happened to grandfather, grandmother and Xue Ling. I don't know how should I react but it was a very sad moment. But for me, maybe now grandfather and Xue Ling are together now.. forever. As I was finish packing all grandfather's stuffs, suddenly I saw someone standing beside the curtain and it was Xue Ling with her daunting smiling face while I can hear her singing the song and slowly she was fade away with her song. I never look back and feeling creepy, I quickly move and went out to meet my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Next Post Previous Post Home
Copyright©Every posts and graphics made are title to Aliav Art of Mood @ Valia J.