Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I Start with ArtFlow (Tablet Sketchbook)

I am now interested and having fun with this app called ArtFlow; a tablet sketchbook or you can also call it digital art which you can draw in your phone.

Description
Convert your tablet or phone into digital sketchbook with more than 70 paint brushes, smudge, file and eraser tool. This fast and intuitive painting application will unlock full power of your imagination. With support for pressure sensitive pens (like Samsung's S Pen) you device will be changed into real canvas.

Yes... I'm using my phone; Samsung and with the S Pen, I can draw anytime... I had currently started to draw using this app but still needs to improve more... Well, it's my first time using it.

Maybe I will show you how to use ArtFlow (Somehow it was similar to Adobe Photoshop)... That's why I like it.

Here I make descriptions of every navigation tools..

This is the paint color pallete..

Here is the link to the app; ArtFlow (I recommend this app because it's more easier for amateur like me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Next Post Previous Post Home
Copyright©Every posts and graphics made are title to Aliav Art of Mood @ Valia J.