Thursday, January 26, 2012

SS501 Projects I'd Joined

Those years.... I think it's last year... I started to joined SS501 projects at SS501 Until Forever on Facebook... I'm really happy and appreciated these projects where all TripleS joined forces to joined and create cards with lots lots of words for SS501 and even to their biases... Of course me too.... I'm really happy to see alot of TripleS who really worked hard on their cards so to let SS501 see it... Of course those cards will turn to video that make by the admin....

So far, I've made all together 8 cards with sweet words... hehehe... well, some encouraging words, sweet moments and etc....

Here's the cards:


This is for Happy 501Day project... Create 3 cards all together.



This is Merry Christmas Oppas, Forever We Love Ya project.

This is Kim Kyu Jong b'day project (In Your Smile) project.

This is KIM KYU JONG uri centre's day project

This is for SS501 my valentines project. This one has two concept.
1] SS501 to TripleS

2] TripleS to SS501

Park Jung Min Birthday Project: A Song For Park Jung Min

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Next Post Previous Post Home
Copyright©Every posts and graphics made are title to Aliav Art of Mood @ Valia J.