Sunday, January 29, 2012

My DKPOPNews Banner

I still remembered that my banner was chosen in DKPOPNews banner before 2 years ago... It's a site about all K-Pop news and that time, they are searching for anyone whom interested to make them a banner for the latest K-Pop idols and of course this, really had interested me and I also at the same time wanted to contribute it for the site really a good site  and 2 of my banner had chosen...

Banners that chosen:
U-Kiss 4th Mini album "Break Time" - October 05, 2010

Special Christmas Event (JYP Family) - December 21, 2010

Banner submitted but not chosen: 
Park Jung Min Single Album Vol.1 "Not Alone" - November 20, 2010

GD & TOP "High High" - January 07, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Next Post Previous Post Home
Copyright©Every posts and graphics made are title to Aliav Art of Mood @ Valia J.